Reminiscent of the days gone by, our Men’s Vellies are expertly crafted the old-fashioned, handmade way. The low-cut design features contemporary lines, a strong insole and sole for extra wear-ability and the Boerboel touch – contrasting heel counters for a unique two-tone look! Made from superior full grain Bovine Aniline leather*, these are the quintessential Vellie for everyday wearing. Dress them up or dress them down.
* The leather colour advertised on our website may be slightly lighter in comparison to the product received on order. The nature of handmade goods tends to contain slight variations due to the maker being human. Real Leather is a natural product and will often display traces of the animal’s past life, such as brand marks, wrinkles, veins, healed scars and different fibre density and colouring will remain visible after the Aniline dying process. For this reason, only superior leather is suitable for aniline finishing. We recommend using high-quality leather cream to keep your Vellies soft and looking great for years to come.
- Low-cut design
- 100% full grain Bovine Aniline Leather
- Handmade in South Africa
- Finished with bold stitching and brass studs for enhanced durability
- Subtly branded with a sidewinder and brass Boerboel label on each Vellie
- UK men’s sizes: 6 – 14 (we recommend taking the size you usually wear)