Our newly designed, high-cut Men’s Vellies are locally crafted with the utmost attention to detail. Slip-resistant Thermoplastic Rubber soles and a wide fit enhance the robust design and provide exceptional comfort and wearability. In addition to adding a trendy design touch to the shoe, the contrasting, buttery-soft suede inlays are also forgiving on your ankles. Unique Boerboel design details include large, embossed logos, multi-coloured shoelaces, and brass eyelets. Beautifully curved heel counters, with integrated heel pullers, enable ease in putting these vellies on.
Superior water-resistant, waxed Bovine leather* uppers are meticulously double-stitched with contrasting braided nylon cord to produce a premium, practical, and versatile Vellie that can tackle virtually any terrain with ease and comfort. Put them through their paces, whether they are dressed up or down; they are adventure-makers and fashion-forward.
* The leather colour advertised on our website may be slightly lighter in comparison to the product received on order. The nature of handmade goods tends to contain slight variations due to the maker being human. Real Leather is a natural product and will often display traces of the animal’s past life, such as brand marks, wrinkles, veins, healed scars and different fibre density and colouring will remain visible after the Aniline dying process. For this reason, only superior leather is suitable for aniline finishing. We recommend using high-quality leather cream or wax to keep your Vellies soft and looking great for years to come.
- High cut design
- Wide fit
- Water-resistant, waxed Bovine leather
- Handmade in South Africa
- Finished with bold stitching and brass studs for enhanced durability
- Thermoplastic Rubber soles
- UK men’s sizes: 6 – 13 (we recommend taking the size you usually wear)